By thomas | December 8, 2008
Hacks from the Past is a series of posts that I will do monthly that will go over past hacks so that new readers don’t have to bother digging through the archives.
Here are December’s Hacks from the Past:
- How to find a Christmas Tree in Japan Part 1 – Name says it all. Are you celebrating Christmas? Want to know where to get a tree? Read here.
- How to find a Christmas Tree in Japan Part 2 – Same as above, but more options.
- Poor Man’s Tea: Mugicha – Don’t buy big tea jugs from the refrigerated section of the grocery store. Buy from the tea bag aisle and save lots of yen
That’s all. Last December was a bit slow! Next year won’t be though. I’m working hard this time! If you have any December Holiday Hacks, please don’t hesitate to send them in!
- September Hacks From The Past Roundup
- November Hacks from the Past roundup
- October Hacks From The Past Roundup
- Poor Man’s Tea: Mugi Cha
- More Places To Find Christmas Trees In Japan
Share: Stumble This | Zoom This | JapanSoc This
Topics: Hacks From The Past | No Comments »Trackback