By thomas | September 16, 2008
NihonHacks is a year old now, and the number of readers has grown so much that I can hardly believe it! Thank you everyone for the support!
Since not everyone was here at the beginning, I thought I’d start a new series of posts where I go over past hacks. I’ll do these once a month, and they will basically be links to past hacks for the given month. It’s September now, so here is your September Hacks From The Past Roundup:
- How to Never Waste Rice Again – Ever come home to find a rice cooker full of old, stale rice? This hack will tell you what to do with it.”
- Save On Cleaning Products By Buying Refills – Explains how to identify refill packages, which are cheaper than buying a new bottle.
- Homemade Tofu Soap Dish – Make your own soap dish from a tofu box. Step by step instructions. The best soap dish you’ll ever own!”
- How To Find Cheese In Japan – Do you like cheese? Good luck finding it in the grocery store! This hack will help you find a great selection of cheese that can be shipped right to your door.
- Mystery Fruit: The Akebi (part 1) – Japan has some unique fruit you may not be familiar with. One of them is the Akebi.
Enjoy! If you have any hacks you’d like to share, please send them in!Like this post? Give me the Thumbs Up!
Share: Stumble This | Zoom This | JapanSoc This
Topics: Hacks From The Past | No Comments »Trackback